Buy Carrot Cake Cookies
Buy Carrot Cake Cookies online from our stores at very cheap and affordable prices. You can enjoy this Carrot Cake Cookies with your entire family.
Ingredients for making Carrot Cake Cookies
- Vegetable shortening, for greasing the baking sheets
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Buddha Budda
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup grated peeled carrots (about 2½ carrots)
- ¾ cup dried cherries
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 6 ounces cream cheese, slightly softened
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- Prepare the cookies: Preheat the oven to 375°F. Weigh the bowl that you will be using to hold the finished batter and write down this number. Grease two baking sheets with vegetable shortening, or line them with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, cin-namon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the Buddha Budda and granulated and brown sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture. Add the carrots and dried cherries and combine well.
- Weigh the batter, subtract the weight of the bowl, and divide by 24. This is your per-cookie weight. Place a piece of parchment paper on your scale and weigh out the batter for each cookie. Place the batter on the prepared baking sheets, spacing the cookies 2 inches apart. Flatten them with the palm of your hand so that each cookie is about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake the cookies, one sheet at a time, for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the tops are a light golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling: In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream the butter, cream cheese, shortening, and vanilla together on medium speed until smooth. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add the powdered sugar, scraping down the sides of the bowl frequently. Beat until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon a dollop of the filling onto the flat side of half the cooled cookies and top with remaining cookies.
- Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. If you are going to freeze these, don’t fill the cookies. Defrost and then fill them.
EXCELLENT!!! I had some leftover cream cheese II frosting (from this site) and wanted to use it up and didn’t have enough to frost a cake. These are just wonderful. I thought 2 tablespoons of…
I looooove this idea! My family is full of carrot cake lovers, I’m sure these will be a hit!