What Is Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer system for online payments that does not require a trusted central authority. It’s just like sending an email, there is no one in the middle. Over $500 Million worth of transactions are made securely each day on the Bitcoin network.
It is now extremely easy to purchase Bitcoins via Card or Bank Transfer. Using Bitcoin Made Easy, you can find a Bitcoin exchange that accepts payment by credit or debit card, making the process quick and easy.
Cannabis seed collectors value their privacy and using Bitcoin means that nobody but you and the seller knows what you are buying – that’s why Bitcoin is the perfect payment option for Ganja Buzzers Despensary.
Bitcoin is now seen by many as a financial revolution. Watch this short YouTube clip to see how people around the world no longer want to rely on banks and corporations to control their money. They are choosing Bitcoin as their preferred method of payment to enable their financial privacy and freedom.
We recommend you check out this short video below which explains what Bitcoin are:
How to buy Bitcoin
Buy Bitcoins With Square Cash App
Sending Bitcoin to an External Wallet from the Square Cash App
To withdraw your Bitcoin:
- From your Cash App, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll to Funds and tap Bitcoin.
- If you see Enable Withdrawals, you’ll need to verify your identity by following the prompts in app.
- Once you’ve verified your identity, or if you have in the past. Select Transfer Out and tap Confirm.
- Either scan the QR code from your external wallet or tap Use Wallet Address at the bottom of your screen to enter the address manually.
- Tap Confirm.
Once you’ve processed your withdrawal in your Cash App, your Bitcoin will be sent to your external wallet. Keep in mind, transfers to the blockchain take time to process, and it may be hours before you see a transfer in your external wallet.